Friday, February 26, 2010

Not Baking...bummer

Ugg, I have not baked anything in so long. I am going to have some serious chatching up to do to stay on schedule.

The problem is that I have hurt my leg, I do not know even how I hurt it, but there is an open sore on my stump and I can not wear my artificial leg for a while. I do not know for sure when I will be getting back on two feet. It is so hard to just get along doing life; cooking dinner, shopping, cleaning up the kitchen and working on the drawings I have to do. Baking seems out of the question.

I will try and get some done this week end come what may!

I have an appointment with my prosthetist (leg man) on Wednesday and perhaps he can get me back in the saddle!

On a happier note I have found some work to do. Not a job to go to, but I am talking to a couple of different companies about doing contract work out of my home for them. I have done bits and pieces out of my home before, but this is serious amounts of work...pray for me!

His peace,
Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment